An innovative method developed for estimating the highway impact on agricultural land allows determining all losses associated with the directions of this interaction. The basis for determining losses is the analysis of variability of land use and quality classes and the deployment of access roads to the land along the axis of the planned highway. Adopted measure of the multidirection impact of the highway on agricultural land is a specified amount of change in the value of land, at which determination only the diversity of the land suitability for agricultural production is taken into account. The developed method for estimating the highway impact on agricultural land is presented on the example of the designed section of the A4 motorway between Rzeszow and Tarnow with about 79 km of length. These are the areas located in the Podkarpackie Voivodship.
The construction of one kilometer of the analysed section of the highway will cause the reduction of the agricultural land value amounting on average about 1,500 of cereal units. Taking land for the highway construction and its negative impact covers about 70% of the total loss of value of agricultural land. The remaining 30% loss of value of the land is associated with the increase in transportation and deterioration of the plots layout.
30-149 Kraków, ul. Balicka 253a www.wisig.ar.krakow.pl/kgutw mail:email@example.com tel: (012) 662 4517
Al. Mickiewicza 24/28, 30-059 Kraków www.ar.krakow.pl/isig/wisig.htm mail:firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 12 662 4531
30-149 Kraków, ul. Balicka 253a www.wisig.ar.krakow.pl/kgutw mail:email@example.com tel: (012) 662 4517