Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues,
Uniwersytet Rolniczy im. Hugona Kołłątaja w Krakowie
Politechnika Bydgoska im. Jana i Jędrzeja Śniadeckich
Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego w Warszawie
Instytut Technologiczno-Przyrodniczy - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy
Stowarzyszenie Infrastruktura i Ekologia Terenów Wiejskich
Komisja Technicznej Infrastruktury Wsi Polskiej Akademii Nauk
to XXX Scientific Conference
INFRASTRUCTURE AND ENVIRONMENT IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY
16 - 19 June 2024
in Bukowina Tatrzanska - POLAND, Grand Stasinda hotel (www.grandstasinda.pl)
The invitation is addressed to representatives of scientific units,
administration departments, non-governmental organizations and entrepreneurs
The aim of the conference is to present the latest results of scientific research and communications in the field of infrastructure and environmental protection carried out in different parts of the world. The languages of the conference are Polish and English.
The topics of the conference are interdisciplinary and we hope that the meeting among specialists from various scientific disciplines, will bring benefits for both scientists and practitioners.
As in previous years, the works presenting the results of scientific research, as well as conceptual and implementation works will be presented at the oral sessions and in the form of electronic posters.
For the conference participants, it will be possible to publish scientific papers in several Journals.
The book of abstracts submitted to the conference will be prepared in an electronic version and published on the conference website with ISBN number.
The conference covers a wide interdisciplinary spectrum of topics in the field of infrastructure and environment science, in particular:
• Natural resource management and environmental protection in the aspect of circular economy,
• Economic aspects of sustainable development
• Water and sewage management,
• Planning of infrastructure investments,
• Environmental friendly energy,
• Spatial development of rural areas,
• Waste management, resource protection, reuse and recycling of waste,
• Microbiology and biotechnology in environmental problems,
• Technical, social and economic problems of the circular economy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us!